Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun and X GAMES


I saw my friend "Honkey" Lange MCing the Simon Mall Tour outside of the Roosevelt Field Mall yesterday and had a jumpin' good time.




Honkey called me up onto the ramp for one of the crazy BMX stunts. This is where he explains to me that the legendary BMX freestyle cyclist Dave Voelker will attempt to jump clean over my noggin. I'm sure they had to account for the extra inches of fro. The following is a frame by frame Zapruder Film analysis of The Lord Dave Voelker trimming my fro.







This was absolutely insane! These guys are out of their minds when it comes to doing freestyle stunts! Not too many people can say that they've been jumped over by the legendary BMX freestyle biker Dave Voelker. It's a charmed life.

No comments:

Post a Comment